Wednesday 10 September 2014

Drupal 8 (mostly)

It's customary to do a quick introduction to one's blog.

I've been earning money from Drupal for the last 8 years - almost every day of my working life has been about coding Drupal 5, 6, 7 and now 8.

My job as a contract web developer (working exclusively in Drupal) has taken to me to many different companies, large (NBC, BBC) and small (tiny), covering a wide range of subjects from control of broadcast TV to stock markets and healthcare.

I also have various contrib modules on drupal.org.

So I have a pretty wide knowledge of Drupal as well as lots of varied experience.

Which is where this blog comes in. I'll be using it for various hints and tips and bits of knowledge (the same as I do for my Drupal7-ish blog).

I am also in the process writing a series of books about using and developing for Drupal 8. If you want to know when they're available join my mailing list (on the right, just up there). Thanks.

Right well, that's enough of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment